About this Property:
Beautiful Dream House Reduced from US$235,000.00 to US$199,800.00!
Financing now available with 40% down.
Set in secluded, beautiful surroundings, This dream house is a spacious and luxury house. Ideal for family holidays or full time living, it could be your dream home in the tropics…
The property is located in Consejo Shores, a quiet and reputable residential area in northern Belize. It is only a few minutes’ walk to the seafront and to the emerald green waters of Corozal Bay. The 16,585 square foot lot is beautifully lined with palm and coconut trees and landscaped with local plants and flowers. It is located in a cul-de-sac, away from the main road.
The house includes 1,475 square feet of enclosed living space plus a veranda and a garage. It features a living/dining room, a separate kitchen, a bedroom, a den (or extra bedroom), a bathroom, a laundry room and a walk-in closet.
With its elegant architecture and well-designed layout, this house combines harmony and functionality and offers you luxury and comfort with all the privacy you need. The house is fully furnished with premium-quality furniture and equipment. The rooms are spacious and tastefully decorated. They are all tiled in different colors, styles and patterns and beautifully finished.
This amazing house was designed to catch the tropical breezes and the main rooms are equipped with large screened windows. The house is wired for satellite television, telephone and internet and all electrical wires are inserted into the walls.
This dream house was built with intense attention to detail, style, strength and durability.
A technologically-advanced Canadian building system was used for the walls, consisting of solid concrete encased in rigid and polymer forms. This easy-to-maintain product offers many advantages: no painting required, long-term durability (will not rust, corrode, stain, flake, peel or rot), superior sound and thermal insulating properties, superior indoor air quality (mold and mildew resistant), hurricane and earthquake resistant, fire resistant, pest resistant, ultraviolet radiation resistant, environmentally friendly, proven cost savings.
Features and amenities:
1) Living/dining room: European furniture including a leather coach, a foldaway dining table with a glass top, a set of six chairs, a large piece of furniture with glass doors and shelves, recessed lights and rotating television tray; home theater system.
2) Gourmet kitchen: numerous custom-made mahogany cabinets and drawers; solid surface counter tops; stainless steel double sink equipped with Delta faucet, spray and soap dispenser; large gas stove; brand new refrigerator with automatic ice maker.
3) Master bedroom: custom-made hardwood bed with two nightstands; queen size memory foam mattress; custom-made hardwood chest of drawers.
4) Den or extra bedroom: two desks with drawers; two office chairs; bookshelves; speakers.
5) Bathroom: custom-made cedar cabinets, drawers and wardrobe; solid surface counter top; dual basins with Delta faucets; step-up bathtub with hand shower; walk-in shower with massage jets and soap dispenser; energy-saving toilet; three towel rails.
6) Laundry room: washing-machine; large sink; 65 gallon electric water heater; water pump; pressure tank; cabinets and shelves; three long stainless steel hanging rods.
7) Large walk-in closet: cabinets, shelves and drawers; two long stainless steel rods; ironing board.
8) High wood ceilings with recessed lights.
9) Ceiling fans in main rooms.
10) Extensive storage.
11) Numerous electrical outlets.
12) Attached one-car garage/workshop: electric door; shelves; workbenches; attic; faucet.
13) Covered front porch.
14) Screened-in veranda: custom-made wood patio furniture including a dining table, four chairs and a side table.
15) Garden tool shed: gardening tools; electric meter.
16) Rain gutter collection system supplemented with a local water network.
17) 14,000 gallon water tank.
18) Outdoor shower; outdoor sink; two outdoor faucets with hoses; outdoor outlet.
19) Outdoor solar lights.
20) Birdbath fountain.
21) Landscaped yard with colorful flowers, shrubs and trees and fruit trees (coconut and papaya trees).
22) Outdoor electric wiring available for the building of a swimming pool or gazebo.
Property taxes are only $20.00 USD per year.
This dream house is a unique property in Belize. It could be yours now. If you have always wanted to own a beautiful house in a sun-drenched place, we invite you to contact us and we'll make your dream come true.
About Consejo Shores
Consejo Shores is a tranquil expat community located in Corozal District at the very northern part of Belize, 7 miles north of Corozal Town and 15 miles from the Mexican border. It is one of the best retirement spots in Belize. The area boasts a pleasant sub-tropical climate, with lower rainfall than anywhere else in the country.
The community offers a 9-hole golf course, a library, picnic areas with palapas, parks, pier/docks, kayak and boat access. The proximity of Chetumal in Mexico and the Free Zone gives you access to North American style shopping malls and fine restaurants, as well as to a movie theater and a casino.
Square Feet: 1,873
Lot Size: 16,585 sq ft
Reference: ID29 | www.realestateinbelize.bz
For more information contact Agent Eneyda Perera at email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 011-501-6157210/6147210/2224190 US Number 954-509-6185
Belize Real Estate Brokerage. Copyright 2017